Girodet Island Park at Bourg-lès-Valence
- Girodet Island Park at Bourg-lès-Valence
- Lighting designer: Scène Publique
- Location: Bourg-lès-Valence, France
- Products: Crystal
- Project management: Town Hall of Bourg-lès-Valence
- Engineering office: Oteis
- Landscaper: MDP Michel Desvignes & Eric-Pierre Menard
- Architect: Ney&Partners Bxl
At the northern entrance to Valence, separated from the city center by the A7 motorway, Girodet Island hosts the cultural and sports facilities of Bourg-lès-Valence. Over 1.1 km along the Rhône, the Desvigne agency has designed a naturalist park irrigated by winding paths.
Girodet Island is open to the public at night in a dimly lit nocturnal context. The lighting contributes to the island-park theme by enhancing the presence of plants and ensuring that its impact on the environment is limited.